As a software engineering intern, you will join a team developing Autodesk Fusion 360 – an innovative cloud connected CAD, CAM, CAE tool which connects the entire product development process to Autodesk cloud platform. We’re looking for someone who is excited and motivated by the idea of delivering functionality which delights and aids customers, and is motivated to provide solutions to internal teams to help them build their functionality.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Implement, enhance, troubleshoot tools which help boost team productivity
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in CS or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Well-versed with OOAD
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, STL, Memory Management
- Willingness and motivation to adapt and learn unfamiliar areas/technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of git and source code management
- Exposure to multi-threading concepts and usages
- Passionate about robust software design
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative with minimal supervision
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital artists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Apply Link : Click Here