AREA OF INTERESTInformation Technology
We are Innovators
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first.
With agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging, implementation/integration and operations of new tools, systems or 3rd party products/platforms to deliver or provide updates to business processes and operations on Enterprise Security related products and capabilities.
- Specify, build, maintain and support Enterprise Security products/capabilities. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies, and supports operating systems, platforms, directory services, authentication services and software services.
- Focused on configuring, installing, upgrading, monitoring, and scripting of existing Enterprise Security platforms/capabilities and applications (3rd party, home-grown, on-prem, cloud, etc.) to get the desired performance required.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to detail
- Proficient in general security concepts like Cyber Security, Directory Services, Authentication Services, Security Intelligence, Forensics etc..
- Familiar with general networking capabilities like IP Address Management, Routing, Switching, Gateways, DNS, Load Balancing, Firewalls, etc..
- Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and
automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT
- Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware
technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use
development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every personto be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!