- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Employees can work remotely
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and AI, partnering with organizations like Microsoft and Icertis to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and help them in their transformational enterprise data journey. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 2000 companies. Recently Seattle Business Magazine selected CloudMoyo as #5 in the 2020 “100 Best Companies to Work For” in Washington state, our second year in a row to be included in the prestigious list.
We are rapidly expanding across the United States and globally! Our headquarters is in Bellevue, WA, and we have an innovation center in Pune, India and a presence in Kansas City, MO.
Life at CloudMoyo
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work. Our workplace culture is driven by unshakable commitment to building a world-class workplace for all employees, one characterized by meaningful interactions, flat hierarchy, challenging assignments, opportunities to grow with the best in the field, and exciting rewards and benefits.
If you’re a talented, hard-working, and fun-loving person looking to grow, then CloudMoyo may be a great fit for your next professional adventure.
Curious what it’s like working at CloudMoyo? Hear from CloudMoyo employees on Glassdoor, where were we consistently rank high. Check out the reviews to learn more!
Working during COVID-19
We are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, and its impact on our lives and businesses alike, with a “4 rings of responsibility” approach. With this in mind, almost all CloudMoyo employees are working remotely and will continue to do so until the pandemic situation improves. The 4 rings of responsibility are:
· Take care of self
· Take care of family
· Take care of community
· Take care of business
As a SEO intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Analyze, review and recommend changes to websites to improve SEO
· Compile and present SEO guidelines
· Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on websites
· Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content
· Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
· Monitoring and improvement of common Off-Page metrics
· Collaboration together with Content Team to make sure that only highest quality SEO-optimized content has been published
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
· Familiar with SEO tools like Uber Suggest, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Google Analytics
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Benefits and perks
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Flexible saving accounts and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) match to help you save for retirement.
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance benefits to prepare for the unexpected.
- An employee assistance program to assist with the everyday challenges of life, such as caring for an elderly parent, going through a divorce, the loss of a family member or pet, or finding education/tutoring resources for your children.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Flexible work hours that promote a healthy work/life balance.
- Initial stipends to support the setup of your remote-based office and reimbursement for business-related expenses.
- Career development opportunities and a stipend to ensure your continued growth.
- A fast-paced and welcoming culture that will value your ideas and contribution from day one.
Join the CloudMoyo community
CloudMoyo is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
CloudMoyo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CloudMoyo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has a presence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply Link : Click Here