Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Department & Team: Genesys Cloud WEM
Are you someone who likes to solve complicated problem using cutting edge technology? Are you interested in contributing to microservices deployed in AWS Cloud? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the flexibility to grow your skillset? If so, this job might be for you.
What this role is:
You will design, develop, and test features to enhance the Genesys Cloud Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) product suite. You will have the opportunity to develop and maintain AWS microservices, REST APIs, and reactive user interfaces in a very dynamic and agile environment.
The WEM product suite is comprised of a wide range of innovative AWS services around agent scheduling, forecasting, agent coaching, speech analytics, recording, reporting, and gamification.
What this role isn’t:
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be contributing to day-to-day development, maintenance, and monitoring of your team’s features. This role is not building simple single page sites, or single tenant services. We are developing for a complex multi-tenant cloud ecosystem. You will be contributing to complex features from design to the actual deployment and monitoring of your work in Genesys Cloud.
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful, you should be a strong problem solver that wants to make contributions to our team and product suite. You should be curious about cloud technology and expand your skillset. Being resourceful and detail-oriented will contribute to your success here at Genesys.
Some details about what you’ll do:
- Regular meetings with the team for open communication, idea sharing, supporting other team members, answering questions.
- Participate in code reviews to learn and grow as well as to help your team members learn through constructive feedback.
- Unit, integration, and manually test code that is being developed by the team.
- Look for areas of improvement, within the code, architecture, and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain AWS microservices written in Java and other JVM languages (Kotlin).
- No previous or 1+ years of experience in software development (computer science or equivalent degrees, certifications, internship or other professional experience will be considered).
- Experience with the full application lifecycle from development through deployment and support.
- Excellent critical thinking and reasoning; must effectively communicate with peers across development groups and business units.
- Have an understanding or a deep desire to learn about microservices and cloud development.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming languages. UI/UX design experience is a plus.
Apply Link : Click Here