GlobalLogic Walk-in Drive 2022:- GlobalLogic is organizing Walk-in Drive for candidates of batch 2019/2020/2021/2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in Any Degree can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with GlobalLogic as a Associate Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
GlobalLogic Walk-in Drive 2022
|Website||https://www.globallogic.com/in/(This is not apply link)|
|Salary CTC||Rs 2.18 LPA|
|Last date to apply||13 July 2022|
|Join Job Updates Groups||Click Here|
|Top 15+ IT Companies Premium Placement Material||Check Here|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for GlobalLogic Walk-in Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for GlobalLogic Drive freshers
- Eligibility : Any Graduate
- Mandate documents : Must have CMM / PC / eAadhar)
- Date of birth must be updated in DD/MM/YYYY format in Aadhar and eAadhar.
- CTC : 2.18 LPA (Take home : Rs 11400 + performance based incentives )
- Type of Employment: Permanent and Full-time job with GlobalLogic
- Other Facilities : Free Cab Facility / Free Food / Health Insurance
- “For the current open positions, candidates must be from “Hyderabad”. Must be flexible to Work From Office
- Walk-In Drive
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Update, Validate & Quality Assurance of the data
- Solve complex problems in time bound and effective manner.
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- The individual should have the ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards.
Selection Process: GlobalLogic Walk-in Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted offline in two steps: First their will be Online Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the GlobalLogic online test.