Testing Engineer – Trainee
iSolve Technologies is a Business Transformation company. We partner with our customers, understand their business, hypothesize and analyze process gaps, build strategy and bring 100% visibility to every step of the operation with innovative technology.
Customers typically come to us for our in-depth understanding of businesses and stay with us for our service excellence!
As a Testing Engineer Trainee, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- Basic Knowledge in Manual Testing
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Work with software developers and project support teams
- Identify business requirements and plan projects
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
- Write and execute test scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Write bug reports and assess code
Key Professional Attributes:
- Good Communication and problem solving skills
- Manual Testing with detailed STLC methods
- Preparation of test plans, test cases, check lists and execution, bug tracking reporting
- Ability to write test cases and test scenario, test suites, run and generate test reports
- Should able to Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, Regression, System testing, Accessibility Testing and Usability testing
- Should have knowledge of bug life cycle
- Strong Knowledge in SQL queries
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have good coordination with the team
- Should have knowledge in any bug tracking tool
- Graduates and postgraduates (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA preferred)
- Experience: Fresher
- Looking for Immediate Joiners
Candidates should be ready to join immediately.
HR Contact Details:
Contact: +91 8939832425