Logitech is a Product Organization with strong Brand Equity. Our Product Design group strives to develop products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
A fundamental part of our strategy is to be a key enabler for bringing in the power of Robotic Process Automation technologies across business groups and functions
The Robotic Process Automation Developer will work as part of the Digital Platforms team to Develop, Deploy and Operate RPA solutions to meet the RPA program objectives and will be located in Chennai, India You will embrace new technology, have a flair for building efficient and stable automations which is intended to Scale and Sustain
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
· Develop and Operate Automations with UiPath RPA Platform for processes across different functions
Support Digital Assistant Development and Operations
· Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
· Comply with and enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures Ensure documentation is well maintained Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
Required Skill Sets
- 0-1 years Experience with Information Technology or Computer Science Background
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting capability
- Strong team player with professional mindset
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Coachable and having a continuous development mindset
Nice to Have:
- RPA development experience (Preferable)
- Knowledge in UiPath (Preferable)
- Involvement in AI related projects
- Hands on in development with C# .NET, Python, Java would be preferable
Graduate in Information Technology or Computer Science & Engineering or Equivalent with good Academic Credentials
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, Age, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.” If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.