Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
The online registration process for this role is open for now. The interested candidates who qualify the criteria can Click Here to register.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2021, 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
Compensation & Benefits
CTC: INR 15,488.00 per Month
Salary Break-up / Additional Info:
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022 11:59 PM
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Wipro has added over 15,000 employees in the first quarter of this fiscal with a total headcount of 258,574 employees on June 30, 2022 which was 243,128 in the previous quarter, on March 31, 2022.