In-depth social media marketing strategy and management course for businesses. Turn subscribers into real customers!
What you’ll learn
How to build a social media promotion strategy for your project
How to conduct a competitive analysis
How to use analytic tools
How to correctly compose a portrait of your target audience
How to track sales using social media
How to make a content plan
How to promote content
How to work with influencers, communities for content seeding
How to manage your social media reputation
How to work with reviews and deal with negativity on social media
No special requirements with Social Media Marketing. It is recommended that you have an online project that you want to promote, but if you do not have your online project yet, you still can take this course.
Completion of the practical tasks increases the effectiveness of the course.
What is social media marketing and its role in modern society?
Social media marketing is the use and management of different social media platforms to promote your brand, products, and services. It is a great tool to communicate with your existing customers and reach new ones. Social media marketing helps you drive traffic to your website, increase sales, build engagement and customer loyalty.
The use of social media is a fast-growing global trend. According to statista. com, in 2020, the global social penetration rate reached 49 percent, with East Asia and North America having the highest penetration rate at 71 and 69 percent, respectively, followed by Northern Europe at 67 percent. 91,7% of marketers in the US are using social media to market their products and services.
Why should you choose this social marketing course for beginners?
So why should you choose us over other Social Media Marketing courses and training seminars? You will have the opportunity to learn social marketing from top internet marketing professionals:
● We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
● I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others).
● We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns during our careers.
● We have over 9,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses, and they all passed their Google Analytics and Google Ads digital marketing certifications.
● Our digital marketing courses are easy to understand.
● You will get a social marketing certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
What’s in the course?
This SMM Strategy course provides valuable knowledge to those who are currently promoting a project on social media or thinking about doing so:
● Learn how to get more likes and subscribers
● Learn how to sell products through social networks
● Learn what has been effective for your competitors
● Learn how to promote content
● Learn how to work with opinion leaders and influencers
● Learn how to evaluate promotion results
● Learn how to manage your reputation online
Answers to these questions and many more are in our SMM course! Our course comes with valuable checklists, templates, and video tutorials!
This social media marketing strategy course for beginners will help you organize your promotion strategy, build content correctly, analyze your audience, and much more!
What tools will you learn to use?
In this SMM Strategy course, you will learn the basics of how to use tools to help you build social media marketing strategy for businesses:
● Facebook Ads Manager
● Facebook Analytics
● Social Blade
● Google Analytics
● URL Builder
● Bit. ly