Ingredients Of Raw Papaya Kebabs With Aloo Bhukhara Chutney
- 3 potatoes
- 1 raw papaya
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 dozen plums
- 2 star anise
- 1 medium size ginger
- 1 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 50 gms coriander
- 2-3 tbsp besan
- 5 green chillies
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp desi ghee
How to Make Raw Papaya Kebabs with Aloo Bhukhara Chutney
- Grate peeled raw papaya & potatoes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well.
- Keep this aside for 10 minutes after which squeeze out all the water.
- Now, add chopped ginger, green chillies, coarsely pounded roasted cumin seeds, coriander seeds, besan to it.
- Mix well, roll into balls.
- Add ghee in a pan, allow to heat properly.
- Now fry kebabs till golden brown and caramelized on both sides.
- Cut plums, add sugar, star anise & let it sweat on a low flame, covered with a lid.
- After its cooked, cool it down & add some black salt & pepper powder to it.
- Let it cool down and serve with kebabs.